Smart Phone / Tablet Technician
Apple & Android
Description & Requirements
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Availability: Weekdays 10am-8pm, Weekends 11am-6pm. Two days off per week.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Higher
- Expert level: 16-18/hr
- Experienced level: 12-14/hr
- Health Benefits
- 3+ years experience in performing level 3 repairs on smart phones and tablets
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair smart phones and tablets
- Can assemble and disassemble a smart phone and a tablet.
- Willing to learn and improve as the technology changes.
- Detail oriented with the ability to execute tasks on time and meet deadlines.
- Diagnosis and repair of broken or faulty smart phones and tablets of all models including Samsung, Apple, Huawei, HTC and LG and other manufacturers.
- Disassembly, component replacement (including LCDs, cameras, speakers and buttons), and re-assembly of the latest smart phones and tablets with the highest degree of care and skill.
- Perform level 3 repairs such as soldering charging ports and other motherboard repairs
- Track repair tickets and inventory related to the assigned repairs.
- Test repaired devices to ensure they are fully functional before giving it to the customer.
- Provide customers with repair assessments and give an accurate quote for their repair.
- Operate a cash register.
- Call customers with updates on their work orders.
- Assist customers over the phone and in person.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Has Apple Certification
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Fast learners who can work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.