Description & Requirements
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Availability: Weekdays 10am-8pm, Weekends 11am-6pm. Two days off per week.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Higher
- Expert level: 18-21/hr
- Experienced level: 16-18/hr
- Entry level (paid training): 14-16/hr
- Depending on candidate’s experience, we may discuss commission opportunities.
- Health Benefits
- Tech-savvy individual (must be aware of latest technologies, and must be computer-friendly).
- At least one year in Sales, Customer Service, or similar experience
- Able to multitask in a timely manner.
- Willing to learn in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, and our database
- Contact businesses and offer our services and products Operate a cash register.
- Work with customers, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Create a portfolio of business connections and grow the revenue from each account
- Maintain the warehouse and office organized according to our policy.
- Record keeping: receive orders and check the orders.
- Assist customers over the phone and in person.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have previous work experience related to B2B Sales.
- With experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Have a bright personality.
- Who have excellent communication skills.
- Fast learners who can work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.