Starting date: As soon as possible
Number of Positions Available: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour, according to experience
Work Schedule: 20.00 to 44.0 h – Full time
Job Status: Permanent
Work Shift: Day, Evening
Techville is the GTA’s Number 1 Tech Center! We pride ourselves on a positive and motivated work environment where we encourage staff to continually learn and use their skills, providing additional opportunities and growth to those who put forth the effort. We are located in Oakville, Ontario at 574 Kerr Street and are close to the highway and public transit.
- Part-Time or Full-Time (up to 44 hrs/week)
- Weekdays from 8:45 AM to 9:30 PM (business hours)
- Weekends from 9:45 AM to 5:30 PM (business hours)
Hourly $15 – $18, Benefits.
Further information available following an interview.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete Task-based updates on our Custom Software.
- Plan and discuss new features and layouts for our Software.
- Work with a team to coordinate updates.
- Contribute ideas on how to further improve our Software.
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities: Education:
High School Diploma or Higher
2+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong Understanding of C# & .Net.
- Strong Understanding of MySQL and Databasing.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Understanding of version management software.
- Understanding of iOS and Android app development is a plus.
- Understanding of user interface design.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality is required.
Maybe seated for long periods of time.
Note: Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.
|Level of education||Diploma||Work experience(years)||Written languages||Spoken languages|
|3-5 years||En : Intermediate||En : Intermediate|
Opportunity for commissions on a job by job basis. Commissions are based on timely completion and job scope.
– Accidental death insurance
– Company discounts
– Company supplied uniform
– Computer purchase program
– Dental insurance
– Flexible hours
– Free parking
– Life insurance
– Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
– Professional training and development program
– Public transportation nearby
– Social activities organized by the company
– Vision care insurance
Techville is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
© 2019 TechvilleGroup. All Rights Reserved.