Starting Date: As soon as possible
Number of Positions Available: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 per hour, according to experience
Work Schedule: 40.00 h – Full time
Work Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend
Techville is the GTA’s Number 1 Tech Center! We pride ourselves on a positive and motivated work environment where we encourage staff to continually learn and use their skills, providing additional opportunities and growth to those who put forth the effort. We are located in Oakville, Ontario at 574 Kerr Street and are close to the highway and public transit.
- Weekdays from 8:45 AM to 9:30 PM
- Weekends from 9:45 AM to 6:30 PM
- Two days off per week
Hourly $14 – 16, Benefits.
Further information available following an interview.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist customers over the phone and in person.
- Provide customers with repair assessments and give an accurate quote for their repair.
- Track repair tickets and inventory related to the assigned repairs.
- Test repaired devices to ensure they are fully functional.
- Operate a POS system, handle cash, credit, and debit transactions.
- Organize and tidy product displays.
- Price items and complete inventory and restocking tasks.
- Check Orders and make necessary corrections/updates.
- Manage Womo customer feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Receive and direct mail to correct departments
- Process Special orders for customers.
- Assist technicians by getting parts from the warehouse.
- Call customers with updates on repairs to enable technicians to focus on more repairs.
- Answer Calls regarding tickets and product inquiries.
- Respond to customer quote queries.
- Monitor and respond to Tawk to chats.
- Follow up on tickets which are on hold.
- Update customers about any delays.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by management.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
High School Diploma or Higher
Previous retail experience is preferred.
- Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Attention to detail, and evaluation skills to troubleshoot and quote customers for repairs.
- Time management; ensuring you are on time for your shift and also able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Proficient with various technology including phones, tablets, computers and more.
- Takes initiative and can work independently.
- Multitasking and prioritization of tasks.
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment.
- Able to receive constructive feedback and take action to improve.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- May be required to reach with arms and hands and lift heavy objects such as packages, or computers.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.
|Level of education||Diploma||Work experience(years)||Written languages||Spoken languages|
|undetermined||Completed||undetermined||En : Intermediate||En : Intermediate|
– Accidental – death insurance
– Company discounts
– Company supplied uniform
– Computer purchase program
– Dental insurance
– Flexible hours
– Free parking
– Life insurance
– Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
– Public transportation nearby
– Social activities organized by the company
– Vision care insurance
Techville is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
© 2019 TechvilleGroup. All Rights Reserved.