Laptop / Computer Technician
Mac & PC
Description & Requirements
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Availability: Weekdays 10am-8pm, Weekends 11am-6pm. Two days off per week.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Higher
- Expert level: 19-21/hr
- Experienced level: 17-19/hr
- Health Benefits
- 5+ years experience in performing level 3 repairing computers and laptops.
- Able to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair Computer and Laptop hardware issues.
- Can assemble and disassemble a computer and a laptop.
- Willing to learn and improve as the technology changes.
- Detail oriented with the ability to execute tasks on time and meet deadlines.
- Diagnosis and repair of PC & Mac computers and laptops.
- Disassembly, component replacement, and re-assembly of computers and laptops.
- Perform level 3 repairs such as soldering charging ports and other motherboard repairs
- Software repair of computers and laptops.
- Track repair tickets and inventory related to the assigned repairs.
- Test repaired devices to ensure they are fully functional before giving it to the customer.
- Provide customers with repair assessments and give an accurate quote for their repair.
- Operate a cash register.
- Call customers with updates on their work orders.
- Assist customers over the phone and in person.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Have CompTIA A+ Certification or Apple Certification
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Fast learners who can work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.