Description & Requirements
Term: Part-Time / Full Time
Availability: Weekdays 10am-8pm, Weekends 11am-6pm. Two days off per week.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or Higher
- Health Benefits
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Able to stand and move about for long periods of time.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
- Proficient with technology.
- Track repair tickets and inventory related to the assigned repairs.
- Test repaired devices to ensure they are fully functional before giving it to the customer.
- Provide customers with repair assessments and give an accurate quote for their repair.
- Operate a POS system, handle cash, credit and debit transactions.
- Call customers with updates on their work orders.
- Assist customers over the phone and in person.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please no applicants from abroad, only those who are legally able to work in Canada.